I feel a little pulled apart today.
I need to look for work but I’m not sure where.
I want to move up to Sheffield but my financial ties are here. I’m staying with dad in this town but I’m not sure if he will kick me out soon. I have a house standing empty in another town but that might get repossessed.
Where do I focus my efforts?
I don’t know.
Perhaps the Citizen’s Advice Bureau will show me the way tomorrow. My greatest fear is that they won’t and I will walk away feeling more hopeless than ever.
I don’t know what to do.
Maybe I should wait until after I’ve seen them, but my girlfriend keeps asking me what I’m doing to move closer to her.
I have no real answer to give her as I don’t even know myself. What do I say?
I want to hide from everything.
A record of my ever-changing self. Brace yourselves for ups, downs, lefts and rights. Things may get unpleasantly frank, so you have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wash and dry
Well, I’ve managed to stay off the bottle for a few days, but my torso sores have been making me feel hungover regardless. Needless to say, ...
-
I must say, sticking to wine and beer is giving my alcoholism a fine longevity indeed! I’d usually be questioning every decision I’ve ever m...
-
I can’t tell you how great it is to have the temperature drop like it has. Well, I can: it’s really great! Sitting still and not sweating ...
-
Well, after the usual stuttering start, the autumnal weather seems to be here to stay. Woo! I could do with a little more sunshine though, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment