Well I was wondering why the Rolling Stone Magazine website didn’t seem to be working anymore….
[from Wikipedia] “Recently it was announced that the Rolling Stone website would adopt the view by subscription model, charging for content.”
….I guess that’s another link to delete off my Favourites, sigh.
It was a very good site and the archive reviews gave a fascinating insight into the history of rock journalism, but I ain’t paying.
Well, maybe once I can afford it, lol.
They were very nice to provide such great content for free for so long.
Me sad now.
A record of my ever-changing self. Brace yourselves for ups, downs, lefts and rights. Things may get unpleasantly frank, so you have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wash and dry
Well, I’ve managed to stay off the bottle for a few days, but my torso sores have been making me feel hungover regardless. Needless to say, ...
-
I must say, sticking to wine and beer is giving my alcoholism a fine longevity indeed! I’d usually be questioning every decision I’ve ever m...
-
I can’t tell you how great it is to have the temperature drop like it has. Well, I can: it’s really great! Sitting still and not sweating ...
-
I am pleased to report that I am in a better and calmer mood today. I believe I may have achieved a satisfying night of sleep, even though i...
No comments:
Post a Comment