I’ve got to hop on the train to Bury St Edmunds tomorrow for an appointment. I don’t think I’ve been there before but I wish it was in Cambridge, which is sort of equidistance from where I live and more familiar.
I always get a bit nervous before I have to go to a new town or city and have no idea what to expect. I’ve been trawling Google Maps to make sure I know where I’m going.
Fingers crossed the savvy locals don’t enjoy hoodwinking young impressionable country boys such as myself... I don’t want to get mixed up with seedy sex traffickers or pill popping revellers.
I’ll make sure I stop off for a black coffee and an egg butty or two.
If I don’t make it back I want my collection of belly button fluff to be donated to medical research!!
A record of my ever-changing self. Brace yourselves for ups, downs, lefts and rights. Things may get unpleasantly frank, so you have been warned.
Monday, 31 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click & Forget
Well, due to a troubled night’s sleep, I woke up too late in order to make an appointment with the doctor. Typical! I did try to order that...
-
I must say, sticking to wine and beer is giving my alcoholism a fine longevity indeed! I’d usually be questioning every decision I’ve ever m...
-
I can’t tell you how great it is to have the temperature drop like it has. Well, I can: it’s really great! Sitting still and not sweating ...
-
Well, after the usual stuttering start, the autumnal weather seems to be here to stay. Woo! I could do with a little more sunshine though, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment