A record of my ever-changing self. Brace yourselves for ups, downs, lefts and rights. Things may get unpleasantly frank, so you have been warned.
Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Despair in the early hours
Kinda feel like my life's come to a halt recently. Things that are generally out of my control, but which still involve me, keep going wrong. I try, but the universe seems bent against me. I'm struggling to summon the strength to fight all this negativity. It's all just so awful. Please say this isn't how it'll be forever. It hurts so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wash and dry
Well, I’ve managed to stay off the bottle for a few days, but my torso sores have been making me feel hungover regardless. Needless to say, ...
-
I must say, sticking to wine and beer is giving my alcoholism a fine longevity indeed! I’d usually be questioning every decision I’ve ever m...
-
I can’t tell you how great it is to have the temperature drop like it has. Well, I can: it’s really great! Sitting still and not sweating ...
-
I am pleased to report that I am in a better and calmer mood today. I believe I may have achieved a satisfying night of sleep, even though i...
No comments:
Post a Comment