The pain continues to come and go, but comfort is very rare indeed. I think I’ll attempt to make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, as I feel interest in my health finally returning. I lost it in the first quarter of the year during that mysterious illness, which I’m now pretty sure was tonsillitis. It just brought me so low that I stopped caring about everything.
My shopping order came, so I had some nutritious food to eat. I’ve been having difficulty with certain bathroom activities again, to quite an extreme, so have decided to get some proper fruit and vegetables down me. I do not believe white wine and cold meats count as one of my five a day.
I deleted a new post from my cultural review blog, as the tone was rather “off”. I’m not a high-functioning drunk, so am unable to create anything useful during such sessions. Maybe I’ll have another go at the same subject another time. Who knows.
Off-road bikers have been making a lot of noise in the distance. I’m glad I don’t live closer, although they do sometimes ride around here. The authorities seem to have given up on tackling antisocial behaviour altogether, even though it affects all of us.
Oh the deepest of sighs.
I’ve just had a late bath, in the hopes it’ll calm my torso pains. It feels like it may have held back the tide for now.
Still no contact from anyone. No good words. No bad words. No nothing.
Just loneliness and pain.
And that dripping tap in the kitchen.
Shall endeavour to put that order for a new television tomorrow. The stand-in really isn’t up to the job. I’d like the new one not to be a “smart TV”, but I don’t think that’s an option nowadays. I’m a “dumb TV” kinda person, I guess.
Story of my fucking life.
What is one to do when the light at the end of the tunnel finally goes out? I have no comforting thoughts on the matter. Perhaps something positive will come in with the tide. Or mercy will take me and I shan’t wake up tomorrow.
We shall see…
Do stay in touch, darlings.
Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment