I do use any old excuse, but those back sores, that’ve been getting me down recently, certainly got worse and worse during the week, so I’ve been pretty out of it on wine through it all. Standing up straight seems to be the only position that doesn’t hurt, which is difficult to do when you’re trying to sleep at 3 am. Today hasn’t been to bad though, so fingers crossed it’s a sign that whatever-it-is has begun to subside.
We shall see.
Oh and of course, during all of this, the TV in my lounge goes on the blink. The power LED comes on, but not the actual screen, which is the most important part. I have zero technical skills, even freaking out over a tin opener, so goodness knows what’s happened. I’ve never trusted it tbh, which isn’t a good sign. Every time I’ve switched it on sine it arrived I’ve half-expected it to die on me. I doubt I’ll be going with Panasonic again. I’m currently shopping for an LG model, as the older set in the bedroom, which is LG and now standing in for the prospective new one, still works. And the two standalone disc players. Saying that, the TV doesn’t quite support my PlayStation 5, so it’s hit-and-miss what I can use with it. I can manage GTA Online, but not Downwell, which is weird. You’d think the more minimalist game would thrive in such a situation, but no.
Perhaps there’s a display setting in there that works best, but I’ve yet to find it.
There’s a local electronics shop that I’ve started using, who will also remove my old model for me, so that’s something I won’t have to worry about. And I was. Navigating the three flights of stairs down to the ground floor is tricky at the best of times, so dragging a 48-inch TV down there was a grim prospect indeed. I wonder if they’ll take the packaging too. Hmm…
Still no word from my friend “Lesbo Lisa” or anyone else. Steady as she goes.
It’s cool enough to sleep under my sheets now, which is nice. I like to snuggle. Trying to find a position that works with my aching back is, of course, still tricky under there. I just wish there was somebody in my life to snuggle with. I managed two wanks before getting out of bed this morning, which was no doubt linked to my drinking. I get really horny hangovers, with my kinky fantasies providing an escape from the miserable DTs. Today’s fantasy involved me being a girl who picks up a few pretty boys from the gym in order to feverishly lick their sweaty parts.
That did the job!
The neighbours have been hit and miss regarding noise levels. “Obnoxious Camp Guy” is still screeching out his property at 2 am, which we can all do without. I think it was him who turned his home into a nightclub all day yesterday. He has plenty of gal-pals in the area, so you’d think at least one of them would advise him to keep things down a bit.
But no.
I’ve put in a shopping order for delivery tomorrow, but I’m trying to keep it booze-free. I don’t think my heart can take another hangover. Just a few days rest and I’m sure I’ll be back on it. Or off it. Think I’ll just have a simple bowl of noddles for dinner tonight, as there isn’t much else in the kitchen. I’m sick of crappy takeaway junk, so I’m happy to wait until the shopping comes. I’m hoping there’ll be a cute delivery boy, which there was last time. He was quite camp too, although I didn’t try flirting with him. I’ve not got much to entice anyone these days.
I guess he could be into “daddy bears”, rather than fickle heartbreakers his won age.
I might try playing guitar at some point. Haven’t strummed at all during the heatwave. I’m sure even an acoustic guitar would have electrocuted me.
Well, I shall leave it there and bid you farewell.
Do stay in touch, darlings.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment