Saturday, 22 August 2026

Wash and dry

Well, I’ve managed to stay off the bottle for a few days, but my torso sores have been making me feel hungover regardless. Needless to say, booze is on the way tomorrow. I’ve had enough. I say “torso” sores, as the pain seems to have spread through my chest cavity over to my front. It’s all still on the right-hand side, so I do not believe a heart attack is imminent.


The weather has cooled-off enough that existing is now a little more bearable. I’ve even had a few naps under my duvet today, which has been nice. I do enjoy snuggling, so the summer is a pretty miserable time for me. I even changed the sheets, as they’ve been on there far too long, thus surely a bacteria minefield. I’ve just been too ill this year to do such manual labour.


I’m sure everyone knows how much of a pain-in-the-bum it is to change bedsheets, so I shan’t go into detail.


I’ve just watched RLM’s new Best of the Worst video, which has cheered me up greatly. It’s good to laugh. It’s just a shame that laughing hurts at the moment. I also keep watching old episodes of MST3K, which I encourage everyone and anyone with depression to invest time in.


While not too hot, the sun is backing this side of my building right now and undermining what little eyesight I do have. I’m on the top floor of a block of flats, so I’m sure the sun’s more intense than if I was on the ground floor. A “ground floor” is the “first floor”, to any silly Americans reading. Bless ‘em!


No contact from anyone for days. My friend “Lesbo Lisa” hasn’t replied to my last text for a week, so I’m wondering if I’ve finally scared her off. I’ve managed it with everyone else I’ve ever met, so I guess it was only ever a matter of time.


I wrote my 7th erotic short story during the week, which is basically a compilation of smaller fantasies strung together with some socio-political musings. These smaller fantasies probably wouldn’t have been able to act as the centrepiece of their own stories, so that’s why I decided to lump them together. I’ve been continually adding to this 7th story since publishing it, but I’m pretty happy with it now.


That stalled other one still remains unfinished, so I guess it’ll have to be my 8th masturbatory epic!


I’m currently washing some towels and the previous set of sheets that were on my bed. Things really were starting to get stinky! I’ve just not felt particularly safe activating any appliances while the weather has been the way it is. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!


Food-wise, I made a pork curry from scratch yesterday, which was very spicy. I’m sure I’m a terrible cook, but at least I please myself. There’s a large portion leftover in the fridge, which I’ll consume tomorrow. Today I had a burger, but served it in garlic ciabatta, which made a nice change from the usual seeded bun. I shall have to do this combo again!


Oh I’ve still not rang the council about that broken window handle, but I’m coping without it. For now. I’ll try during the upcoming week.


Well, I best leave y’all to your crazy Saturday nights.


Do stay in touch, darlings.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wash and dry

Well, I’ve managed to stay off the bottle for a few days, but my torso sores have been making me feel hungover regardless. Needless to say, ...