I greet you as I await a shopping delivery, which is apparently 3 stop away. It’s a boozy order, as I have little to no interest in being sober at the moment. I’m not feeling self-destructive, per se, I’m just, erm, not not feeling self-destructive. If that makes any sense.
I’m not inclined to look after myself, basically.
Saying that, I did fight a hangover in order to write one of my erotic short stories in the middle of the night. I’m quite proud of it, which you can find here. It took me about 5 hours to get done, including proof reading it. I do tend to lose track of time when I’m horny and creative!
My fasting didn’t get rid of my mysterious ailment, so I’m gonna go ahead and assume going back on my diabetes medication will sort it out. I just need to get my arse into gear and go see the nurse for my check-up.
1 stop away. I best put on some pants.
Autumn is trying to take hold, but the sun keeps fighting back. Bah! I can’t wait until it properly sets in. Still, the street has gotten a lot quieter, although the much-hated local off-road biker is still doing his noisy rounds. I assume it’s a “he”, as women are usually more conscientious than that.
I don’t have much else to report. There’s not been much contact from people. I get the odd text from my friend “Lesbo Lisa”, although she’s suddenly gone quiet again. I really should write about her life, as it’s clearly far more interesting than mine.
Right, I best go stand ready at the door. I think I can hear the delivery person unpacking their van.
Do stay in touch, darlings.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment