The temperature here continues its unpredictable ways. Well, I’m sure the Met Office is predicting it, but I’ve not been checking the weather forecast. Effort, you know? While it started off relatively cool yesterday, it ended up becoming stiflingly warm by bedtime, to the point where I felt like I was suffocating again. And not in a good way.
I rearranged my smart meter installation appointment, which would have been today, as I just couldn’t cope with tidying up my home in such temperatures. All I could do was sit there sipping wine and watching riff shows on YouTube. There’s the very real possibility that I may do the same today, although I’m not feeling too hungover, thus not in need of a “hair of the dog”.
Thankfully, “Lesbo Lisa” was working from home yesterday, so we were texting back-and-forth throughout the misery. The neighbours here weren’t being obnoxiously loud either, so that was an added bonus.
I’ve not watched anymore Bruce Lee movies, as I just seemed to lose the interest suddenly. Cyclothymia will do that to you. I’m in something of a hobby limbo at the moment, but I’m sure my ever-shifting mind will settle on something.
Eventually.
My nutritious vegetable supermarket order arrived, so I’m working my way through all of that. I nearly couldn’t stuff it all in the fridge! I’m cutting out dried snacks too, all of this being for the benefit of my poor bottom, which has been suffering due to my terrible dietary habits of late.
I might make a curry today, as veggies are quite volatile in terms of their use-by dates. It’ll either be a vegetable one or I might crack open a tin of Danish ham that I’ve started storing as a back-up. It’s certainly good with noodles, although I’m not sure how well it’ll pair with Indian-style cuisine.
My libido is as uncertain as the weather, with me managing two wanks yesterday morning, but nothing forthcoming today. I had some nice fantasies during the night, but nothing provocative enough to help me reach orgasm. I’ve still not done any more work on that new erotic short story, as my motivation to write prose has dropped of late. Perhaps it’ll return once things cool off a little.
I’m being attacked by negative thoughts this morning, with my depression reminding me of things that happened 25-years-ago which I can no longer change and which no longer affect me. Quite why my mind is torturing me in such a way, I do not know. I guess that’s just clinical depression for you.
I’ve done my usual casual morning gaming with a pot coffee. I only did two solo GTA Online races, lest my console overheat once again.
There’s been some movement on both my active blogs in terms of reader views. Nothing crazy, like last week when I randomly received about 20,000 views from all over the world. Not sure what that was all about, but it did surprise me. These new journal posts aren’t picking up much steam, but I’m sure that’s for the best. When a particular, and seemingly-random, post gets a sudden spike in views, I assume it’s because something on television has provoked people to search the web on the subject.
But who really knows what’s really going on in these confusing times of AI totalitarianism.
Well, I best go figure out what to do with the rest of the day. I might put in a same-day order for more booze, just in case the weather becomes insufferable again. After an attempt at a mind-cleansing wank, of course.
Do stay in touch, darlings.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment