Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Panting

I don’t have a great deal to report this morning, as the weather has laid me out again. I’m drinking more and more coffee, just to ensure I don’t pass-out from heat exhaustion. Oh and I’m drinking more and more wine too, which generally just helps me forget where I am and what’s going on.


And one cannot get enough of that.


I made that vegetable curry yesterday, which was very nice indeed! I’m using microwave rice packets at the moment, so as to cut down on steam building up in the kitchen. There’s a large second portion of curry now stored in the freezer. I still have a load of nutritious veggies to use up, so I’ll try making a stir-fry w/ noodles later. I’ve got a whole bloody broccoli to get through, after all! I do fancy a sweaty burger from an unhygienic takeaway though, but I’ll leave that until I’m done with my fridge’s current contents.


I’m not even bothering to boot-up GTA Online today, as I’m sure it’ll overheat my console within minutes. Much simpler games are fine. Just whatever helps me listen to music for potential articles over at The Whittling Post. I’m still listening to a lot of foreign power-pop, as it puts a smile on my face and takes me away from this awful place I live.


I’m experiencing a spike in views from The People’s Republic of Other. Not sure where in the world Other is, but I’m sure it’s nice. Say hello, whomever you are! I post online for the old-fashioned reason of trying to make friends, even though the internet stopped being good for that some time ago.


Think I’ll now go put on my second pot of coffee and go for my bath. Shall try and squeeze a wank in there too. I’m more into women today, so shall workshop some fantasies around as I lie on my bed listening to a white noise track.


Gotta have goals, you know?


Do stay in touch, darlings.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panting

I don’t have a great deal to report this morning, as the weather has laid me out again. I’m drinking more and more coffee, just to ensure I ...